Monday, October 25, 2010

Donation update...

We ( Ashley Bagdonas and I) have the absolute best friends, family, and friends of family. Thanks to everyone who has contributed, or just passed the info along. We do have a ways to go but we have raised $90 total to date. $40 in online donations and $50 by mail. We are almost a fifth of the way there in only a couple of days. It would be great to raise enough money to get the surgery done within a couple weeks! With each sniffle, sneeze, and cough my heart drops, but we just keep telling him to stay strong and healthy for now because I know with everyone's support we will be able to pull it off for him. Thanks again for your support and keep checking out this blog for updates on the little man who is currently snuggling on my chest as I write this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment